Friday, April 1, 2011

Dream That

Dream of children always being engaged at school

Alive with debate and a culture of sharing, way cool

Dream of the connected classroom

Blogging, tweeting, and texting no longer spells doom

Dream of project based learning

Video editing and web authoring

Dream of children being happy

Some say the dream is sappy

I say we dream for children’s passion

Make sure that authentic learning never goes out of fashion

You can call me a pied piper or preacher

Yet our dream nurtures our future doctors, inventors, and teachers

With this I say keep on pushing, make the children a star

In the end if we dream big, it will take all of us far

Oh no, not again

April Fool’s Day, ahem

2 comments:

  1. I found this article very helpful to me ...thanks for such a good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I visit many schools, the opposite reality often exists. On one such occasion I informally interview a student in detention. This is his dream. Thank You. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete