Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Twitter Makeover with Before + After Pictures!

A few months ago, I deconstructed the five elements of a killer Tweet which you can read about here. Here’s an update on how it’s going with some comparisons of Tweets and killer Tweets.  


Killer Tweet
Regular Tweet

4905 Impressions




627 Impressions
Killer Tweet is about 8 times more popular.
Killer Tweet
Regular Tweet
4757 Impressions


1157 Impressions
Killer Tweet is about 4 times more popular


Not every tweet will have these five elements of a killer tweet:


However shoot for one or two killer tweets a week.  That is what I did and I noticed a significant spike in my number of Tweet impressions, profile visits, mentions, and new followers.  


Here is a summary of my Twitter success before and after killer Tweeting:
Killer Tweet Summary
Regular Tweet Summary

So, what are you waiting for? Start killer Tweeting now.  Not sure what to Tweet about? Share this post.  If you do, I’ll be sure to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment