I’m at Microsoft’s Partners in Learning briefing where Marion Ginopolis is visiting from Michigan to present a School Leadership Development (SLD) instructional leadership tool developed in partnership with Microsoft used by educators and their community partners as a framework for thinking about 21st century learning. The program has engaging and robust resources that can inspire and motivate leaders provided they have a strong facilitator. There is a facilitator guide that comes with the program. The program can be delivered in a way customized to your needs and can be delivered over about 8 – 10 hours. Below is an overview of the program.
School Leader Development: Building 21st Century Schools
Microsoft has partnered with John Bransford of the
- Dimensions of change within schools in the 21st century
- Guidance for student learning
- Strategies for success for all students
- Innovative approaches for education
- Strong leadership for all schools