Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ISTE Classroom Observation Tool

Editors Note: As you may have noticed, I list blogs I follow on the bottom right side of The Innovative Educator. From time to time I like to feature posts from these bloggers that I encourage my audience to read as well. Here is one such post.

In his blog, the Techominivore recently wrote a post on the new ISTE Classroom Observation Tool. He shares, "ISTE has developed a wonderful tool to help schools assess their technology integration efforts. The Classroom Observation Tool provides a checklist to guide you in observing how education technology is affecting classroom instruction. The tool is built on top of Adobe Air and allows you to work offline and then upload your results so you can access them from anywhere and share them with your instructional teams."
To find out how to download the tool and learn more visit his blog at http://techomnivore.com/2009/06/11/iste-classroom-observation-tool/.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this blog about classroom observation. I love reading about these kind of things because I am in the education program at my university and hopefully I can make it as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete