- Children sent to school are away from home more then they are at home.
- Compassion and kindness are not taught in schools.
- Schools harbor drugs, violence, rape, sexism, racism, hate crimes, homophobia, religious persecution, depression, anxiety, and many more serious issues.
- Learning does not occur in schools.
- Many important subjects are not taught in schools.
- In many public and private schools, art and creativity is not taught as an equal to academics, or as a means by which subjects can be taught to students.
- Spirituality in general is not emphasized and if it is, it is generally a mainstream religion.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Some Good Reasons Not to Go to School
Wondering if home education might be a good option for your students or your own children? These Top reasons to homeschool or unschool provide some ideas to consider.
Posted by Lisa Nielsen