Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Hottest Posts Everyone's Reading

Here’s the roundup of what's been popular on The Innovative Educator blog.

A new post takes the lead this week. In it I highlight four ed tech tools I plan to start using. Check it out and let me know what you think of the tools. A close second is my reaction to the new Common Sense census on digital media use by #8to18 year olds. In it I share why adults should freak out. 

There are a few more posts to round out the top including how to use Padlet to put together a visually pleasing reading list and how to talk with administrators about teacher effectiveness in the 21st century classroom.  My final hot post shares some of the new roles for teachers in a tech-rich environment. I hope there's something that looks of interest to you.  If it does, check it out. If you’re inspired use one of those icons below the post to share it with others and/or leave a comment.

Entry
Pageviews
Oct 25, 2015, 
2924
Nov 8, 2015, 
2621
Nov 11, 2015, 
2511
Oct 28, 2015, 
2242
Nov 15, 2015, 
1987



No comments:

Post a Comment