Inspiration and Innovation
Get inspired and discover new ideas through the help of these bloggers and teachers.
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Use this blog to get a better idea of how to implement and use technology in the classroom.
- The Innovative Educator: This blog is a great place to look for fresh ideas on how to teach students course material.
- The Next Generation of Educational Leadership: Here you can read about and connect with other educational leaders.
- 2 Cents Worth: Check out this blog for some thoughts on the process of learning at large. It could influence how you teach.
- Education Innovation: This blog offers some ways to improve education through creativity and innovation.
- Ozge Karaoglu’s Blog: Full of tech tools that can help in the classroom and ruminations on educational issues, this blog can be a great read for teachers of all kinds.
- Teaching Ideas and Resources: Find some great tips and tools for improving your classroom performance on this blog.
- Teacher Reboot Camp: Visit this site to find ways you can continually challenge and push yourself to be a better teacher and leader.
- Free Resources for Education: See what kind of useful resources are out there for teaching and helping your students learn through this blog.
- Andrew B. Watt’s Blog: On this blog you’ll find a discussion of lots of technological resources that could work well in the classroom.
- Thumann Resources: Blogger Lisa Thumann shares her ideas on how to bring education into the 21st century in this blog.
- Darcy Moore’s Blog: Bookmark this site to get updates on using Web 2.0 in the classroom.