Saturday, July 30, 2011

Listen to Me Speak Today! Creating Schools that Empower Students with the Freedom to Find Their Sentence

I will be speaking today at the Reform Symposium Worldwide conference about Creating the Schools that Empower Students with the Freedom to Find Their SentenceThis is a free webinar where I will discuss why we need to help students break out of the boring prison of school if we want to prepare them for the real world in which they live. I hope to shatter some of the myths that have been used as excuses for administrators and policy makers to take the easy way out keeping 21st century students stuck in the past. In my presentation I will bring in voices of real students and educators who have experienced the success that ensues when students are empowered to think outside the ban and are given the freedom to communicate, connect, and create in real ways, with real meaning, for real audiences.


Time and Date: Saturday, July 30th, 15:30 to 16:30 LA time/ 1830 to 1930 Boston time/ 23:30-00:30 London time. You can check other time zones here.
Join at this link.
Payment information:  FREE!
Twitter: My alias @InnovativeEdu Conference hashtag -

1 comment: