- Being in touch with the buzz that was being generated via the attendees.
- Enabling attendees to have conversation with a network of people who shared interests about what they were seeing and hearing.
- Providing participants with an additional level of excitement both at the actual event and in the online community.
- Serving as a tool to capture and memorize the day right from those in attendance.
- Bringing a community together and strengthening relationships.
|2015 School Technology Summit - Overview|
Click the link above to view.
Here are analytics for the day.
|See full-size analytics here.|
We even trended on Twitter!
Wonder how we created such a buzz? Stay-tuned to The Innovative Educator (InnovativeEducator.com) to find out "How to Generate Buzz Via Social Media for Your Next Event."