|If only ever child had access|
The idea here is that technology does not exist in a cultural or social vacuum. There are layers of political and social events, personality conflicts and institutional procedures that make meaningful "pencil integration" a difficult endeavor.
Here are some posts you might enjoy:
- what about classroom management?
- should students bring their own pencils?
- why penmanship class is failing our students
- should teachers take tools away?
- the pencil planning committee