Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Global Education Forum - Live Stream October 6th

 Starting at about 10 a.m. Madrid time, 4:00 a.m. New York time, you can watch a fantastic line up of speakers coming to you live from Madrid.  This year for the first time at 1:00 p.m. Madrid time, 7:00 a.m. New York time you will have the opportunity to hear their first female speaker present and she happens to be me :)

I hope you'll be able to tune it.  You can participate by clicking here.  Also in the house will be Daniel Pink, Stephen Heppell, Milton Chen Tony Wagner and others! 


If you're able to watch, please Tweet using the tag #GEF11.  I'll be on hand Tweeting and I hope to see some innovative educators doing the same :)

Below you can view my presentation complete with Spanish captions courtesy of Google Translate, Harry Tuttle, Manoli Casas Sevilla and Priss Gonzalez.  The presentation is shared and can be downloaded and edited for use in your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment