- Is there something wrong with the system and education in the U.S.?
- Are high school students in the U.S. unprepared and surprisingly unaware of the hardness college presents to them, once they decide to get a higher education? Is the transition from high school to college to harsh?
- Does college increase creativity or does it diminish it?
- What is your main concern about education in the future for kids all across the U.S.?
- It is said that in today’s generation, Facebook and Youtube are much more powerful tools than Video Games were in the 80′s and 90′s for high school students. Perhaps because the newer generation has not only access to Facebook but also to video games as well. Is Facebook and Youtube helping kids get better grades, compared to later generations?
- Are kids going to forget what a library is in the next decade?
- What ought to be done to increase kids awareness to become more educated?
- Is the government doing its job right, when It comes down to education?
You can read my responses here.
The Daily Journalist is a site that shares opposite sides of ideas and news stories. The goal of the Daily Journalist is to educate the public, by asking the hard questions that the modern day media often avoid so readers can decide for their own.