Saturday, January 5, 2013

The hottest post of 2012 on The Innovative Educator


Another year is behind us as 2012 has come to an end. Before you get to the list of the hottest posts of the year, I want to say thank you to all the educators, parents, and young people who’ve spent it here and in The Innovative Educator group thinking and learning with me. I think more broadly and more deeply because of  the feedback and advice you have provided to me throughout the year.

The hot topics of 2012 include education innovation, social media, homeschooling, education reform, standardized testing, flipped classrooms, assessment and using cell phones for learning. I also include a look into the past which included posts about student voice, using Facebook in elementary school, what not to do with interactive whiteboards and strategies to break the ban on tech where you teach.

Here are the posts that were most popular. Thank you for the fun discussions! And I wish you the best in the New Year.

Homeschooling
Flipped Classroom
Education Reform
Standardized Testing
Cell Phones for Learning


No comments:

Post a Comment