If you're planning to Facebook Live your next presentation at an event for others who can't be there to enjoy, you just need to follow these steps.
More tips at https://live.fb.com/tipsSet Facebook Live up on the presenter phone a few minutes before the session starts. This includes making sure it is fully charged and connected to the internet.
- Tap “What's on your mind” at the top of News Feed.
- Select “Live Video” from the dropdown menu.
- Write a catchy description like the one in that photo to the right.
- Choose “Public” for your audience before hitting "Go Live."
- Ask a participant to tape you.
- Ask another participant to manage the livefeed which includes:
- Posting the link in relevant places such as Twitter with the correct hashtag, backchannel conversation, relevant groups
- Monitor / respond to comments
- Include any relevant links or resources as they come up
- Bring relevant comments or questions to your attention. Bonus if you respond to Live commenters!
Ask participants who don’t want to be filmed to sit in a particular section in the room.
You'll see a three-second countdown before your broadcast begins!
When you're done signal the audience, say goodbye, and let them know where to find you next.