Thursday, April 1, 2010

Imagine That…

By Jacob Gutnicki

Let me share with you something wild
Imagine a school for the whole child

From academics to social success to well being
Imagine a school that fosters a love of reading

Laptops, Cell Phones, Web 2.0 Applications, oh how cool
Imagine all the children always being motivated in school

Boring Lectures, Over-testing, Skill and Drill no more
Imagine children understanding what they are learning for

Sorry it was just a dream
April Fool’s Day, know what I mean

3 comments:

  1. Love this poem. This is definitely one to incorporate into presentations or workshops. Bet you could make a cool slide share or video to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Having said that, I am fairly certain that my "Leading with Data" presentation will be more appropriate for the CFN position I am taking on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I don't know if I like the sound of that.

    ReplyDelete