There is no reason the conversation has to end there. These videos are still available (and free of charge) for anyone who wants to start conversation or keep it going. Simply show the video and invite viewers to discuss either verbally or via chat as we did during the original tech forum. You can take things a step further by inviting these educators to chat with you virtually via Skype or using an instant message service.
Here are the video topics.
- High School 2.0: Talking Change for Today and Tomorrow with Vallerie Cave and Mike Hall
- Progressive Learning Environments: What do they Look Like?with Chris Lehmann
- Cells in the Classroom: From Banning to Embracing with Lisa Nielsen and WillynWeb
- Internet 2 and High-Bandwidth Connectivity: How and Why to Jump on Board with Dr. Joseph Barrow and Mike Porter
- Facebook, You Tube and Other Mainstream Tools: Do they Belong in the Classroom? with Cathy Swan
- The Impact of Social Media in Schools: Welcoming and Responding to the Disruption with David Jakes and David Warlick
- Disruptive Innovation: Fad, Fantasy, or Future of Learning? with Kim Carter
- 21st Century Skills: Are Our Schools Teaching Them? with Howie DiBlasi